Fifty Shades-

Friday 14 August 2015

My 2ND Favorite Spanking Position-Next To Over The Knee...

I suppose I should add...{Edit}
No. This is not a picture of me...
I assume most people realise this,
so I did not state this fact...
I think that is my favorite spanking position, next to over the knee, of course...Just looking at that picture makes me tingle & want to be spanked. It also brings back some fond memories of being caned in that position. Though I was around the other way. Kneeling on the seat of the settee, bent over the arm, my elbows resting on the foot stool, but...I think that way {In the pic} is better...

More secure. More comfy. Your bottom is high...Ummm! Sweet spot easier to spank. Pussy more assessable. It is just a 'Mmmm!' position...

I am playing again on Friday 21st August. A week to go. A week to build up the anticipation. You see. If I had a Dom. He would be helping me build up the anticipation, until I reach the point of 'JUST SPANK ME ALREADY' as soon as he walks through the front door...

In this case I am borrowing someone elses Dom for a while. Sooo! just a friendly message to arrange a playdate. Ohh! Well! Until I find my own Dom. I will have to borrow other sub's, Doms...

I just thought. I just said 'other sub's' Doms, which means he is her property, lol...Sorry. If I was talking BDSM speak. She would be his property, but I don't do BDSM. Sooo! that does not apply to my way of thinking...

Just think. If I could give myself to a Dom...Ummm! Nooo! That thought scares me. I have trust issues, since meeting a headcase with 'screwing up other people's minds' issues. I just could not give someone that power over me. I am very submissive when playing, but then I have to trust he is not a headcase who goes too far because he can...

I remember playing with a man, years ago, not long after I broke up with my Ex EX Dom. The wind up merchant. He was giving me a good over the knee spanking using a hair brush. Or it could have been the clothes brush. I was yelping my head off & wriggling frantically, because it hurt SO! much...

Then. He got me to stand up & bend over putting my hands on the back of the settee. So my feet were on the floor in front of the seat, my hands on the back, my legs spread slightly apart. I ended up sobbing my heart out & begging him to stop. Not because he was giving me more then I could take. Because I felt sooo emotional. I only cry during a spanking if I feel emotional. I think most women feel the same way...

The Dom. A near stranger. Told me I was a superb sub {Or words to that effect} He wanted to be my Dom, but I said no. Because I knew that I only sobbed my heart out, because I felt sooo emotional after a breakup, after being in a destructive D/s relationship. Also. My bottom would not have taken too many spankings like that. He was basing his wanting to Dom me, on my reactions...

Actually I think that spanking got me over the emotionally abusive 'A hole'. Its a shame. Because when said 'A hole' was being himself. Not showing off. Not playing mind games, playing me off people, or winding people up, he was a great bloke. We got on very well. The fact we got on in between his headcase episodes caused it to hurt all the more when he was treating me like shite...

Such is life......

1 comment:

  1. Yes a very familiar position when growing up and having that talk with Dad!

    ReplyDelete