Fifty Shades-

Sunday 31 May 2015

More From My Fetlife Fetish List "A Good Old Fashioned Thrashing With A Belt"

More from my fetish list on my Fetlife profile...

Yeah! So stop asking me non stop questions..."What do you want to use next?" "Do you like that?" "Is that too hard?" "How does that feel?"...Sheesh! If it is too hard I will soon let you know. As for how it feels. Well if you stop talking & distracting me long enough, you'll find out by my reactions. Rigid, legs coming up, usually means it is too hard. Lets just say you'll know when I'm enjoying it...

I know everyone has to start somewhere, but when I am doing something so intimate, I'm bend over, bare bottom, everything on display, feeling sexual. I don't want to have a conversation. That is like talking all the way through sex. Just because it is spanking & according to some 'Not sexual' Does not mean I want to treat it that way. "Each to their own"...

"Mmmm!" Being giving a good thrashing
with a belt in that position...
"Bliss!"...
Personally. I can't see how someone can say "Spanking is not sexual for me". If they do, fair enough, it is up to them, but some of us actually get turned on by being spanked on our bare bottoms, pussy exposed. The same as the "No touching" Yet their laying over some blokes lap, or bent over in front of him, bare bottom, pussy exposed...

Yes. I agree. I don't want to be touched up by some creepy old perv. Then again I would not go there in the first place...{That is another blog 'What makes a creepy old perv, a creepy old perv'...Hmmm?}

Ohhh! Yeesss! please...I love it. A heavy belt. Landing across my bottom {Not wrapping around} Is..."Mmmm!" "Wow!" "Bliss!" {Sighsss}...Bending over, not standing up. I don't like being spanked standing up...

I have got myself all turned on now, looking at these pictures. I keep getting flashbacks of past play sessions. I was lucky to receive lots of fantastic spankings. Well more like 'Intense thrashings'. Leaving me totally relaxed, with that lovely feeling which can only be described as a 'warm glow'. I'm sure I could think of a better way to describe it if I tried...

I need coffee...Gotta go......

No comments:

Post a Comment