Fifty Shades-

Friday 29 May 2015

Spanking Picture Of Spanking Positions. Which Bring Back Fond Spanking Memories...



I was googling for spanking art, as you do. I came across this album of spanking pic's 'Andersines Album'. There are quite a few pictures which I find appealing...

They bring back fond memories of being spanked. With a few positions I would like to try or be spanked in more often...

Of course my favorite position to be spanked in, is over the knee. I think that is the majority of subs favorite position to be in...

It is where all 'good subs' deserve to be. Note I said 'good' I am most definitely not a 'naughty girl'. I find being referred to as a 'naughty girl' Or worse 'Young lady' Slightly aggravating. Note I said 'slightly' it doesn't bother me that much. Just enough to make me roll my eyes in exasperation!









I suppose if you are into being spanked for some real or imagined misdeed, then thats fine, but, if like me you don't need to be naughty to deserve a spanking, you deserve a spanking because you love it, then thats fine too...

I don't need the whole cartoon Dom comedy act. Sorry. That is just how I see it. Spanking me because we both get pleasure from it is sooo much better then the whole 'Naughty girl' thing...

I stopped being a 'naughty girl' when I reached puberty. Then it become a turn on...but...If you like being a naughty young lady {In your 40's-50's-60's} Thats fine by me...Ummm! lol...

Being spanked, with a belt, leather strap, or cane, whilst laying face down on the bed, is "Mmmm!"...Mind you, for me, being spanked in any position is "Mmmm!". Mind you, it does also depend on the Dom/spanker. There has to be a connection. I'm sure that goes for the Dom, too...





It sounds a bit airy fairy, wanting to be spanked by a Dom I have a connection with, but doing something so intimate & sexual with a weasle of a man, who just sees a bottom to use & abuse 'No fees exchanged' Is a real turn off. I'm sure the same goes for the Dom. I have heard many Dom's say it helps if you like the woman you are spanking. Or words to that effect...

That looks like a "Mmmm!" position. Just the right height for my short arse legs. My body supported across his thighs, so not too much weight on my hands & arms, because I have to support my own weight. Mind you the blood rushes to your head when your in that position, but just lifting your head every so often helps...

I hate being in a position where I don't feel secure, when it feels like I am holding myself on, otherwise I'll end up in a heap on the floor. A nice comfy secure position I can stay in for ages is the best. That way I can just let myself go. Just enjoy every stinging spank. If you're trying not to full into a heap you can't just relax & let yourself go, which is when the spanking gets really pleasurable...

Oo! I do like that position, but I prefer to be spanked by a man. That looks like a great bit of spanking equipment. Bottom end raised. Place for restraints. A all important, comfy padded, supportive area to just relax & let go. Float off into subbie land..."Mmmm!" {Sighsss}

50 Shades of Grey





I wonder where you can get one of those trolley, bench thingys from? Mind you. It can't exactly double as a side table, can it, lol...

Personally. I feel that being spanked. A long, HARD! intense thrashing, is the ultimate relaxation. A way to totally relax & let go, you can't think when you are in pain, all you can do is feel the pain, then the after effects wash over you, it is 'Bliss!'. With the right Dom of course, not just anyone can give me that feeling. You can only really let go if you trust the Dom, spanking you, not to go too far, to care enough not to go too far. I have been told that I can take much more then my bottom can...


1 comment: