Fifty Shades-

Sunday 16 August 2015

Pain Threshold When Being Spanked-It Is Not A Competition...

I was just reading someone's writing on FL. Titled...

"You Must Be Soft"

She wrote..."  A while ago a friend said those words to me “you must be soft” and my instant reaction was that his words were an insult!
Later, I got to thinking why I had felt it as as insult. "

Actually. If someone said that to me. I would not feel offended, I would just huff! & probably avoid playing with them ever again. I have been told that I can take a lot, but, as she says in her journal/writing , I don't see it as a competition...

One of my pet peeves. A Dom who has spanked me, telling another Dom, something like 'You can't spank her hard enough'...So the Dom who has never spanked me goes straight in with the WHACK-WHACK-WHACK!!! I screech in pain. The legs come up. I get aggy & usually either back kick him or SHOUT!  F*CK YOU!!! or both...

I find myself, with some strangers {At parties} exaggerating the yelping. Just to ensure they hold off enough for me to build up. Otherwise they tend to just go into auto pilot. Just one spanking setting 'HARD!' I can take a lot, but I can't take HARD! WHACK-WHACK-WHACK!!! from the first spank, no warm up...

I believe most subs can take a lot more harder spanks, with a long warm up. I find rushing in with the hard spanks & the implements of pain, is not very pleasurable. A long warm up, gradually building up & up until the pain is almost unbearable. Pushing my limits. Pushing my limits is 'Mmmm!' after a long warm up...

I should add that I don't exaggerate my reactions every time. Only when I am trying to slow down a 'WHACKER!!!'...A hard whack, from cold. Is agonising. I'm likely to take your teeth out with a swift back kick to the jaw, but that would not be an exaggerated reaction, lol...

If I am rigid, lifting my leg & twisting away from the painful onslaught of WHACKS! to my cold bottom. You can take that as 'IT HURTS TOO MUCH!!!'...After a warm up is more pushing my limits, then PAIN!!! from 0-60...

No comments:

Post a Comment