Fifty Shades-

Saturday 30 May 2015

If The Spanking Scene Was Just A Lot Of Thumbnail Pictures...

A few spanking pictures to get me in the mood. I suppose yesterday, you could say, is kinda like a 'come back'. Starting out on my new improved journey as a sub...

I would love to get back to how it was. When it was all about mutual adult pleasure between two consenting adults, who had a special connection {Where's the bucket}

If it was one big picture, made up of lots & lots & lots of little pictures. Which I could magically organise into a enchanted photo album...{I know, WTF am I babbling about}

I would cut each picture into individual pictures. Then I would have the biggest picture, me & my Dom. In a separate album all on our own, filled with pictures of our play sessions...

Next I would have the spanking party album. With of course the bigger pictures of me & my Dom playing together. Then a whole 10 pages dedicated to me & all the many Dom's I used to play with at parties. When parties were fun. When I used to run out of time, rather then Dom's to play with. Ummm! Great times...

Anyway. My Dom would have the same with all his party subs. Note I said 'Party subs'. As in 'Party play' As in we are at a party, my sub over there playing with yet another Dom, is the only sub I play one to one with. I am being nice to you, as a friendly person, not just because I want to make you mine...FFS!

There would be the bitch page. Ok, make that the bitch album...Lots & lots & lots of tinted green ugly mugshots. Ohh! & towels to stem the moisture from the gushing all over my Dom...Sheesh! woman. Get a grip!

I would love to be spanked,
my Damon the vampire....
"Mmmm!"
...but some how I don't think he is into
40 something curvaceous women, lol...
Lets be realistic about it...
Men...
I know you would prefer
the young, slim nubile submissive,
but, a lot of you
are old enough to be my father, FFS!
We're being realistic here...
I never gushed all over your Doms, I had more respect. Play is play. Party play is entirely different to one to one more intimate play. I loved every moment of it. I appreciate all the "Mmmm!" spankings I ever received, both with my now Ex Dom & at parties. I do get on better with men, then women. Men are a lot less complicated. Selective memory, blinded by smarmy, manipulative bitches, but a lot easier to get on with...

At the parties I just ignored the bitches, put on a smile, rise above it. After all. It is quite amusing. I must be sooo 'Fabulous!' for you to glare hate at me that way. Seriously though. WTF! was that about & what if I had reacted in kind. What if I had aggressively asked you what your £$%$££$ problem is...Or was you unaware that you was even glaring hate at me...Hmmm? I felt the hate vibes, before I glanced across & see the ugly green monster 'Glaring!' across the room at me...Strange! yet 'amusing'...

One thing I notice. Certain weasly little knob heads, who clump us women all in the same wossy. Just because I blog bitch about the bitches, does not make me one of them. So. Telling me, you comment & sit back to watch me go. Ummm! Okay! You my man are a ignorant little tosser...

I am a sub. I was brought up to be well mannered & treat people with respect, but I was not brought up to be a doormat, for every ignorant twat to wipe their crappy boots on. If you think this is reacting. Going into one. Sorry, but when I write it is in humor. Not always good. I find smarmy, women hating blokes quite scary. Not in a OMFG! I'm sooo scared, protect me. No. More. Creepy. Would rather avoid at all costs. Personally. I prefer genuine people to women haters who have no respect for women. Ohh dear. Was you bullied by girls. Or was it your mother who screwed you up for respecting women...

No comments:

Post a Comment