Fifty Shades-

Saturday 30 May 2015

Three Of Many Of My Likes On My Fetish Interest List On My Fetlife Profile...









Fetishes

I am not looking for 'love'. I am married to the love of my life. Just the love you get from a close friendship. I don't want to do something so intimate with just anyone. I am looking for a D/s relationship. Not a causal relationship...

Though. I am going to wonder why. I might as well play on a rare occasion, but only casualplay, mind. Which to me is not as long, hard, intimate, intense as one to one play with someone you have a close connection with...Nah! I'd rather go without then lower my standards to fit in with the 'community' of like minded peeps...Such is my life...Keep on aiming for what I truly want, not just making do to please others...
Mmmm! Long & hard! The spanking that is...
That is actually quite sexy. Though you have to stop spanking me to look into my eyes. I'm just remembering when I used to play with M at parties. I loved playing with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment