Fifty Shades-

Friday 29 May 2015

You Love Spanking Curvaceous Women...'Check!' You Are Looking For A Friendship With Spanking Benefits...'Check!'.........

I Love being caned in that position...
I can almost feel the cutting sting,
slicing across my bare bottom...
The feeling of being exposed...
Good word exposed...
Its strange,
when you are spanked
on your bare bottom so often,
it get to be almost the norm

You get used to being in such
an embarrassing exposed position......
I blog negative moany stuff {Kind of} but in general I am a positive person. Sooo! In my new 'new' spanking blog, I am going to balance it with happy, hippy, airy fairy positive stuff. I am a pagan after all....

Well that sentence probably just cleared out a lot of prospective readers, lol...Do I care? Nah!

I was reading an article. Nothing to do with spanking, but is something many of us could do with bringing into our own personal spanking scene...
Try This: Instead of constantly looking for problems and what’s wrong in your life & the World, consider paying attention to what’s working. What’s going right in the World? In your life? Find things to be excited about, and move towards that. -
That used to be spanking. All things spanking. Well all things spanking which I considered pleasurable. Now it's gardening, among other stuff. I am putting most of my passion into my garden, where as maybe it went into my spanking...

"Mmmm!" love that...
Looking at that picture
does give me the urge
to go back to playing...
All I need now
is the right Dom...
Or right 'spanker'...
I do have a long ideal Dom
check list...
I remember fantasizing about being spanked, to help me sleep. A virtual spanking is a sure way to full into a peaceful sleep. Counting spanks instead of sheep is a lot better. I used to receive a regular supply of "Mmmm!" spankings. Maybe I should go back to my fantasy, virtual spankings of a night. I might get a better sleep & have less vivid nightmares...

This is the description of my vivid nightmare, which I had the other night. So I might just go back to my fantasy, virtual spankings, you never know, I might just get sooo! into it I will want to experience it for real. Like I used to...Ummm!
Gawd! I was glad to wake up from my nightmare this morning. I was being chased by a MASSIVE! combine harvester thing. Which was smashing through everything to get to me. So I ran into the sea, hoping it would get stuck in the soft sand. It didn't "Yaaakes!" but then a MASSIVE! bus appeared in the water to rescue me...The end! "Phew!"...Ohh! Yeah! What was with the new born baby which could walk, talk & had teeth, which she bit me with...Umph!...So relieved I survived that dream...
 — feeling lucky.

I'm not actually into the whole school scene wossy...
...but love the pic...
Oo! I have got some new chairs
which would be great for being caned
in that position...
I'm looking at the chair now...
It is just the right height,
being a short arse, I can't always bend over
the back of most chairs...
I know. Random...Moving on...

I just need my husband to not start heavy breathing in my ear. Its very off putting...Whilst I'm fantasizing my virtual spanking, that is...

For the moment I will fantasize about my ideal Dom. In my mind I can make him look & sound exactly how I want him to look at sound...

In my fantasy he will treat me how I want to be treated. Which is basically. A grown woman. Who loves to be spanked. Who gets turned on when spanked...

That long 'Ideal' Dom/spanker, check list. First. He must be into spanking. I'm not looking for BDSM! sm. I'm looking for a 'spanking!'

Heres more from that article I was reading...
......Luckily, there is more incredible and inspiring media out there than ever before, YouTube, Podcasts, Blogs, etc. It’s now becoming easier and easier to continually surround yourself with positive energy. I dare you to take on that challenge. -
I am. There is a lot more spanking stuff out there, which is not tainted by negative needy 'attention seeking' people. Yeah. Sometimes there can be a touch of 'WE are the professionals' You are unworthy if you can't be like us. Well. I'm never going to be a professional 'Extreme!' poser, lol...Just saying...

"Mmmm!" I have got another more square chair, which I could use to be caned in that position...
I will need a cushion though. I'm not some young whippersnapper you know...
I just sound in my 70's using the word 'whippersnapper', lol...
I know. The blokes prefer the young whippersnapper to the more mature woman in her 40's...
Even though. Dare I say it the blokes are old dudes. I am in their league, but I'm too old?
Have you old geezers looked in the mirror lately? Do you old codgers own a pair of tweezers?...Sheesh!
Basically. If you're looking for the younger model, but will use me because I'm an available 'No fees exchanged' bottom...Move along!

I am looking for a close friend with mutual spanking benefits. The mutual part being. We both get as much pleasure from our play session, you get as much pleasure spanking me as I do receiving the spanking. I don't need a Daddy, Uncle, or any other authoritative family member. I don't need a 'Master!' I just want a friend into giving me a long "Mmmm!" Intense! thrashing...

Nuff said! for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment