Fifty Shades-

Monday 24 August 2015

ask a female a question without being made to feel like a jerk for asking! (including penis questions)

I just joined a new group on Fetlife...
ask a female a question without being made to feel like a jerk for asking! (including penis questions)
This group should be quite interesting...

Watch this space...

The first post I read in the group...

Acceptable Dick Pic's

by A-G-R
Have been following this post on FL for sometime now and have came to the conclusion I don't know anything about women. It amazes me how a man and a woman can ever get together for a sexual encounter. One thing I do know is women are not as fond of dick pics as most men are of nude pics of ladies. Even though lots of the fellas post them on their sites. My question is there any acceptable dick pic's ladies like. Do you find a nude man exciting or enticing?
Nooo! Being sent a dick pic does not do it for me. Though. I have seen women with close up pussy shots on their profile, then they complain about blokes coming on to them & 'Gasp' sending them dick pic's. It is a slight double standard, but, how I see it..."Each to their own"...I am not looking for sex, so I am not interested in the blokes with dick pic's. Dick pic's are usually a pretty blunt indication of what they are looking for...'Sex'. So. No. I am not into receiving dick pic's & it is a waste of both our times to bother chatting...


As for naked men pics. Well. It depends on the man...

No comments:

Post a Comment