Fifty Shades-

Saturday 5 September 2015

"At This Point Its Safe To Say That You Can Go Screw Yourself"

I wrote this blog post originally in my private blog, but, then I thought. What the heck. I'm going to post my opinionated judgy point of view in my spanking blog. After all. I am never likely to play with these people. Anyone I am likely to play with will think like me, or could not care less how I feel about these people...

{Grey is from my private blog, which is no longer private}

Hmmm!

HELP WITH LIFE'S LITTLE PROBLEMS....

So I currently have a couple of sub's undergoing intensive weight loss/fitness programmes, and in one case severe financial realignment. This got me wondering if there were any others within reasonable distance that might benefit from a spanking approach to solving problems/issues within their lives at this time? Weight loss, stopping smoking, budgeting, drink problems - anything that the application of commonsense backed up by a good right arm might help with.
Safe, sane, consensual and effective!
If you think this might help you, or someone you know, then get in touch!
Singles, couples, whatever.

That sort of attitude makes me "Grrr!!!"...Why not just spank someone for mutual pleasure. Why the punishment? Why. If it was considered a punishment, would she be in a spanking site, FFS!

Role play is different. Because role play is just that 'play'...

Ohh! Yeah! I'm going to let some 'complete stranger' have the power to dictate to me how I behave in MY! life. I drink red wine. Therefore some control freak has a right to beat me? I am over weight & fail on MY! diet, so some strange bloke with a punishment fetish gets to hurt me? I don't think so, matey...

Any woman who agrees to that is in need of a psychiatrist. That personal says it all about that bloke. So not just one sub. No a couple of subs & his looking for lots more. So just a cold beating then? As opposed to a close friendship with 'mutual' adult pleasure...Steer clear of '****'. His a bottom collector, who's into punishment, not adult pleasure. He is basically an abusive A hole...

Intensive? WTF! Financial realignment? I'm sorry, but that bloke is an abusive control freak. Not a Dom into spanking for pleasure. That is not good. That is emotionally destructive. To punish someone you have to hurt them enough not to enjoy it. So. You do well on your diet, no spanking?

Ohhh! Heres another one for down South. Abusive A hole above is in Scotland/Perth. This geezer is down South. Talk about copy in the hope that he can get some of what his getting. Can't get a woman. Try being an arrogant control freak & abusing her...

DISCIPLINE/MENTORING FOR FEMALES IN KENT/SOUTH EAST

Lose weight or achieve any targets/ambitions ! I'm looking for females that are looking or need mentoring to enable them to reach targets or realise ambitions. I have had experience in mentoring and disciplining females, so you're in safe hands. Mentoring with discipline can help motivation and enhance personal achievement it can also help to alleviate stress or simply help you keep you on track. I would also be more than happy for one off sessions for any reason or even just to help you to fulfil a lifetime fantasy. Also Regular maintenance spanking. discipline spankings can be very therapeutic and could help promote emotional and mental well being, the only down side your left with a sore bottom Feel free to message no obligation. All limits and dignity assured k xx

manipulate quotes | ... who think they can manipulate women into ... | The Quotes That Ke: Hmmm! Sooo! Up himself...

We have had the ads looking for cleaning staff. Now the arrogant, pompous A holes looking for weak willed women to punish. You're not perfect matey. You don't have a right to boss some woman around & punish her. That is 'Abuse!'...Yet. You still get silly bitches who allow these blokes to abuse them emotionally & psychically. See a psychiatrist you silly cow!

This is why I am sooo fussy. Because so many blokes in the scene have got that attitude. That they have got a right to dictate to a woman how HE! thinks she should behave...

I find all that insincere 'naughty girl' crap, fucking aggravating as hell. NO! Twat! I am a grown woman who happens to get sexual, sensual, erotic 'PLEASURE!' from being spanked. It is sexual. It should be mutual adult fun. Not some control freak dick head being an abusive A hole 'Consensual abuse'...

I am less polite & swear more in my private blog, lol...

Then. Theres more...

ARE YOU SOUTH LONDON FEM IN NEED OF MAINTENANCE ?

South London girls looking for maintenance / punishment classical spanking ?

I appreciate that you may need discretion - this and any limits you have will be respected..

Maintenance? WTF! does he think we are, fucking machinery? Cars? This is why I no longer play. Because you have so many dick heads with a arrogant, pompous attitude towards women...

Of course I only play with Dom's who spank for pleasure. Basically. If some bloke. Who was a near stranger, came to my home to punish me for w/e. I would end up feeling like crap. Punishing someone for not being able to stick to a diet, when dieting is near impossible, is reinforcing how bad she feels in the first place. Punishment from a amature 'bossy boots' is more likely to make you gain more weight, then stick rigidly to your diet for fear of being 'Punished!' I would probably eat more...

What a choice. Stick to your diet & exercise regime 'No spanking'. Fail. Get a spanking. Hmmm! Now. What woman, who is into spanking would go for the 'Be good' NO! spanking. 'Stuff your face silly & slob around on the couch' Get a much loved spanking...

Nuff said for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment