Fifty Shades-

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Mz Opinionated Is Back For A 'Bitch-Fest!'...I Apologise In Advance...

For the last few days I have been doing more pining then writing. Nooo! that is not a kink I am into...Pining as in 'pinterest', that is the only pins which will get near me...

Three weeks from today I will be getting ready to go & meet my 'gentle' spanker friend. We are having a munch meet first. I avoid Essex munch meets. To avoid certain Essex people I'd rather not share air with. Sooo! If I arrange my own munch I can control who goes...

Lots of mutual adult pleasure from spanking...Not literally. I'm not a control freak, but I do draw the line at having to deal with sarcastic idiots with issues which seem to extend to any woman...I can't stand sarcastic, rude people. To me. If you can't talk to me properly, stay the $%^% away...Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit! It irritates the £$$% out of me...Just "Fuck off!" will you...

I am going to be in a great mood...
& there won't be no negative peeps...
"Yaaay!"...
Anyway...Enough of the negative stuff. We should have a good time. Which is what it is all about. Everyone being themselves.

I am so looking forward to playing. I know I will have a great time. I am looking forward to the 'after glow'. That feeling of total relaxation. A total release. Bottom still tingling the next day {& the next} so that when I wriggle on my seat, I feel the soreness..."Bliss!"...

I know. A strange thing to feel blissful about. My coming back into spanking is going to hopefully be better then ever before. Nooo! Unnecessary hassle & grief from certain people who need to remember that 'Spanking is supposed to be fun'. That...I am not interested in your fecking 'Clique' /community. Get the fuck over yourself. You jealous tosser /bitch!

Oops! Sorry. I had a moment...Well. It is my blog. If it offends you...You know what to do. Don't read my blog. My blog is my 'opinion' that is what blogging is. Just saying. Obviously in life. There is always 'the one'. Or a few if you happen to be in Bs, lol...

That said. I still go & have a nose in Bs. I am a member after all. I did join originally in 2005. I go to look at the personals & to see if there are any interesting debates going on. I am often amazed at how heated a trivial discussion can get. The worse culprit for writing novels in the forum; jumping down the throats of people who dare to disagree...Wrote this...
Something i will never understand is why people have to get so fucking menstrual just because people disagree with each other, even if it's vehemently. The fact that someone thinks someone else is talking shit seriously doesn't merit the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth it seems to provoke here. It becomes a big thing because everyone makes it into a big thing. If you find it distasteful you can just ignore it and move on. It's really not going to bring the sky tumbling down upon us all.
The first thing which popped into my head, was 'Exactly'. Then I thought 'You're a fine one to talk, luv'...Gawd! Talk about 'Unaware!'. You bully people. You are opinionated. Did no one ever tell you that other people are entitled to their own opinion...Hmmm? When have you ever 'Just ignored it & moved on'...Lol!

Nuff said for now...

I should steer clear of the Bs forum. Which seems to have been contaminated by bitches. A few of those bitches are male, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment