Fifty Shades-

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Creepy Old Man Syndrome-Yes I Dared To Go There...

Obviously I know what my gentle spanker looks like. We have known each other about 11 years, but, I was thinking {Never a good thing} In the past, I have not been insistent on a photo, so I know what I am expecting to meet. Mind you the second bloke I ever met for a spanking, looked 10 years older & 50 lbs bigger then his photo. Then he had the arrogant, arse hole nerve, to criticize my photo, which was up to date, by a month...Twat!

You see. You start out all nice to people. Give people the benefit of the doubt, then after a while you're thinking 'Twat!'...My new personal rule. See a photo of the man I am planning on meeting. Hopefully he will be honest enough to send an up to date photo, not one taken 10-20 years ago, when he was a lot slimmer & less wrinkly. The thing is I don't go by looks, I go by personality. Honesty being a biggie for me...

I'm not even that bothered by age. If an 80 year old treats with respect & as an equal. I'm not into all that arrogant 'Dom!' above me. Me little sub girl. Him 'Master!'...Or worse 'Daddy!'...Ohhh! Nooo! I don't do some bloke controlling me. I don't do being spoken down to, or 'at'. I am your so called 'peer', mate! You don't like that then you need to find a woman into being 'Dommed!' from the almighty arrogant 'Masterly' type. Or 'Domly' type, as they say...

Anyway. As I was saying...I would meet a 80 year old if he treated me right. The same as him playing with other women. Fine. Fair enough. Its just 'I'M NOT INTERESTED!!!'...Jeeze! Mate! That is nothing to do with jealousy, that is to do with respect on your part. Conversation is fine...but I don't need to hear the intimate, gory details. None of my business. Unless of course you want me to join in & tell you all about other blokes...No? Ok then...

If you want a young slim nubile...WTF! are you doing wasting my time & Why the fuck do I want to hear about how much you are into the young slim nubile, whilst emphasizing that I am not 'said' fantasy bird...'Twat!'...Save up & pay a pro, matey! Mind you. I could go on about young, muscular, handsome Doms {Do they exist, lol}...The thing is. The uglier, fatter, older, balder, more bushy the eyebrows. The more he lusts after the young, slim, nubile, fem subs...Ummm! Well. Its true...{Grins}

Sooo! I am looking for a more 'down to earth' Dom/spanker. He can be as ugly as sin. As I said. I go more for personality then looks. As with most people. I want to play with Dom/spankers I get on with. With someone I like...

No comments:

Post a Comment