Fifty Shades-

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Can having a Spanking fetish cloud your judgement in the way you view other people ?

Mz opinionated, is back...

The question 'F' asked in the Ouch forum was a real eye opener for me. Well. It confirmed quite a lot of my views of the people in the scene...

"  Can having a Spanking fetish cloud your judgement in the way you view other people ? "

My comment on the thread, was the shortened version of my opinion. My blog is my usual opinionated dribble, lol...

I would say my spanking fetish clouds my judgment in the way I view people. If I stopped to think seriously about it, I would not meet a complete stranger from the internet, to do something so sexual. This is where munch meets & parties are a lot safer...  "

Other people are applying the 'nilla' logic to the question. Where as I take the more practical 'Real life still applies' approach. I notice that I was the only one to think along the lines of 'meeting complete strangers to do something sexual' Of course my judgment is clouded, FFS! I'm meeting a complete stranger. Usually based on how he comes across to me in exchanged messages, but even then I have noticed that people have a tendency to eventually show their true colours...

Let's face it. Blokes are looking for a bottom to spank {If they are spankers} A woman who is into being a school girl, naughty niece, w/e. They are not looking for a 'lovely friend'. Maybe, going in the chatroom, to events, etc, eventually these people become good friends, which is great. Less meeting complete strangers...

I laugh when people are stating the obvious, which applies in real life. I had to laugh when one of the haters commented, but he didn't comment. He just put ** like ** on one of his lovely friends comments. Not...'I agree' then putting his own opinion. Nooo! Just ** like **. My judgment is certainly not clouded when noticing these people behaving in a way, they would only behave like online. Or is he like that in real life too. Probably...

I read his comments on certain things & form my own opinion on what he says. The same as my seeing him at a party a few times. Personally. I was brought up to be well mannered. So when I walk into a play area {That is certainly not normal, lol} I at least acknowledge who's there, by smiling...Sooo I form my opinion of people based on how they treat me...

So. Yeah. I'm one of those rare peeps who sees my sub life as doing something I would not dream of doing if I was to sit down & think more about it. Is this why so many 'spanker' peeps say its not sexual to them? When they are being spanked on their bare bottom? My love of spanking is something I would not tell my kids, my parents or my grandparents. My parents & grandparents would view it as my judgment being cloudy. More like deep fog...

Just another thing which shows me why I don't fit into the spanking 'scene'...

As I said in my private blog...
Of course it does. I don't like a lot of these people. I would have nothing to do with these people in my vanilla life & vice versa. I never would have met * . The opera singing scientist who lives in a big house in Hertfordshire. My judgement was clouded as soon as I allowed him to carry on treating me bad...  "
Bad as in 'Not how I would allow someone to treat me in my nilla life'...
My judgement was in a smog when I allowed ** to crap on me for nearly 2 years of my life. Like when I used to travel to see ** . The bloke was just a bottom collector. He was strange. I remember * saying 'he is a strange one, isn't he'. These people are 'strange'. Why else would I interact with them, if my judgment wasn't clouded...  "
I am going more for the down to earth people now days. So if I'm playing with you, I don't think you're 'Strange' lol. If I can talk to you, I don't think you're a strange person, either...


"  Some change the way you view other people...
**-Selfish. Dishonest. Disloyal. 
Smarmy. Emotional abuser...
**- SelfishCold-Distant-
Insensitive-Unthoughtful-
The list could go on & on & on... "

Hmmm! Is that because I look to play with a person I have a good friendship with? Rather then being a 'lovely' friend in the scene, but not really that much action. Well. Not much in my opinion, lol...

See. I am not a 'Lovely, like minded person'. I see the negative parts, but then only because I allowed it to go that far. Now I am more choosy who I play with. Now I am looking for spankers, whose judgment is not clouded by a 'need' to be one of the 'in crowd' in the so called scene...

More from my private blog...

Of course my judgement was clouded. I met T**. A bloke I would probably never meet in a million years. Outside the theatre, to have a drink & chat together about spanking. Then. I met him. Got in his car. Drove to his house. Got naked. Played with him...After just exchanging a few messages on line & chatting for a few hours. Was my judgement clouded? Of course it was. I would not have done that, if it wasn't for my spanking fetish... "

T** Is someone I can get on well with. He is not in a scene, either. We have a great time, but, when I first met him, he was a complete stranger I met online. I don't get on with all the blokes I meet on line, then meet face to face. Though meeting face to face speeds on the finding out they are not my type. Lots of blokes don't like small talk & want to cut to the chase. I want the conversation to find out if it is worth me carrying on maybe one day meet...

Nuff said for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment