Fifty Shades-

Sunday 16 August 2015

Oo! A Message I Can Post On Return To Sender...

I have my own message to post on 'return to sender'...but I won't...

Chancer-With a bottom like that i like to spank it

Bored sub-I take it you mean the pic on the secret spanking diary? Thats not my bottom, but I'm sure you'd like to spank hers, lol...

I chose to just be polite...

Chancer-Yes i thought it was yours. But would still spank you

{Rolls eyes} {Yawns}

Ummm! Just ignore him...Because this is obviously not going to lead anywhere...

Chancer-Well let me spank you

Chancer-Are you a spanker




Me helping out an idiot- Why would I let you? What have you got to offer me?. You are just a complete stranger who wants to do something so intimate to me...If you bothered to read my blog & not just look at the pictures. You would have known that wasn't me & what I am into. Sorry. Complete strangers who make no effort, don't do it for me...

A polite, got the message 'Chancer'-Ok then sorry about that

Lol!...Why?...Why act like a douchebag? What a waste of both our time. How many years have women been saying exactly the same things as me. Yet we still receive the same dumbass messages year in year out.  Maybe it is to wind us up. You know. Get a reaction. We go off on one, they get told off. They enjoy getting told off? I'm just assuming. Because surely there can't be that many blokes using near enough the exact same words year in year out...

No comments:

Post a Comment