Fifty Shades-

Saturday 22 August 2015

I Need A Air Conditioned Dungeon-My Second Spanking After My Self Imposed Spanking Ban Which Lasted Two Years-


I played yesterday. Gawd! Do I feel drained or what. It used to be a total release, the ultimate in relaxation. Now I just feel like I done a army circuit, though M did not get all up in face & shout at me...

M said that we {spankee} just have to lay there, that he {the spanker} is doing all the work...Ohhh! He went there! I feel a lecture coming {me not him} Being spanked is like doing pilates. Or yoga. What with all that bending, twisting, clenching, flexing backwards, forwards, legs flying everywhere, often combining a few moves at the same time, nooo! we're not just laying there...Huh!

I have definitely lost my stamina. I need more practice. I could only take a small spanking. Where as before I could take a long spanking. Mind you the heat wasn't helping. Even when I ended up with the fan in front of my face, I was still HOT! I'm looking forward to winter spankings...

I am just coming back into it, after a 2 year break. Seriously though, it is surprising how much stamina you build up being spanked regularly for years. From now on. I am going to come prepared. About three fans. Ice pack. Warm up stretches. Long lukewarm shower. Camomile tea, lavender for aromatherapy. Or maybe a slave with a big fan?

I love being spanked over the knee, but once I got my head down in the cushion I was burning up at the wrong end. Roll on winter, when I can just lay down & relax, let the pain build into pleasure once the after effects set in, instead of 'I need a bucket of water'..."Mmmm!" Ice. That would have been bliss, but my arms were aching trying to hold myself off the cushion...{Sigh}

I will write more later...

I know what I need to do to get back to where I was before I took a break...

I should add. I did enjoy the spanking, it's just my mind was focused on heat & sweating. One of the symptoms of lupus is getting over heated...

Watch this space, because it can only get better...

M told me that he enjoys spanking me. Which was nice to hear. I did start to lose my confidence as a sub. I am aiming to be the sub I once was...

Nuff said for now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment