Fifty Shades-

Friday 21 August 2015

Just My Opinion-




Yesterday was a nice peaceful, hassle free day. Just the way I like it. Blogging helped to remove the stress of otherwise thinking & analyzing &...

As I keep saying. My blog is where I write my thoughts, my likes, my dislikes, my opinion. I am writing for myself, not to add entertainment for other people...

You're not interested in reading my blog all about 'Meee' & what I think. Well. We all have choices, don't we, hmmm? My choice is to steer clear of group type encounters. Because. I know. Eventually I will think f**k this for a lark, I don't need this, I don't want this, give me boring & mundane any day...




That said. I am playing today "Yaaay!". With a Dom I can chat with, have a good play session. He won't try to 'Dom' me, just give me a spanking, for spanking sake. Just because we both enjoy it. Yeah. I know people into being Dominated enjoy being 'Dominated', but I don't...

Basically. No one is interested in what I have to say. Which is fine. Quite often I am not interested in what they have to say either. Probably. The majority of the traffic to my blog is people clicking on, looking at the pictures, maybe skimming what I have to say. I do the same. Sometimes I read a bit, see if its interesting...



If I wanted to get more traffic to my blog & more comments. I would write to attract more traffic to my blog & write more 'comment' friendly posts. Of course reading other people's blogs then commenting does eventually pay off, but, then again I am usually the complete opposite to most people...

If you have read this far you must be a glutton for punishment...Or just looking for juicy gossip, lol...

Nuff said for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment