Fifty Shades-

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Papa Bear Will Cuddle You & Keep You Warm...

I've been reading the posts in 'Return to sender' again...

This one made me crack up...

Be a good girl and let me fuck you

by n
No, seriously, that was the message title, obviously a keeper, right? Here's his message to me:
Him - 30m Kinkster
Hello n
I want to look after you and protect you. But please be a good girl and give me what I crave: I Need to FUCK you, or at least feel your hand moving up and down on my cock... A few billion years of evolution have created an enormous Need for sex in the male brain (that we quietly hide in society), and a good little girl should learn how to compassionately satisfy that painful male impetus to fuck and cum. That way you can easily spread great joy in the world, one or two cocks at a time :-) Please help me with that torturous need and I will take care of you, cuddle you, keep you warm and safe and be your papa bear... 
Pmsl!

Or we could at least meet and be friends now that I've let you take a look inside my head :o)
"Eh?" Really...After all that. 'Lets be friends'? lol...

With best wishes,
Dafool
Dafool-ing himself...

Spread great joy to the male populace. Spread your legs. Keep your mouth shut. Unless of course he wants to use your mouth...So. Is he saying men did not evolve beyond cave man shagging everything with a hole? In fact. Did cavemen have any energy left for sex with a cave full of cave women, after chasing down a mammoth to feed his tribe of fem cavies & kiddie cavies?...

I suppose he thinks he is hilarious, so why would a woman ignore his hilarity & turn him down...

Ummm! I think papa bear needs to get that painful infliction treated...Two bricks, springs to mind. Put the poor old bear out of its misery, that would be the compassionate thing to do. Castration is the only cure, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment